Monday, March 31, 2008

Dreams

As I was biking to work, I remembered my dream from last night. I was dead. I wasn't even present, life was just going on without me. People were going to work, there were cars on the street. It's amazing that some of us can have profound changes in our life while the rest of us just go about our days. I think it's just a reminder that life can pass you by in an instant... or a week... Things can change unexpectedly and you can either change with them or get left behind. As open minded as I think I am, I think I'm pretty resistant to things changing. I get caught up in the way things are and kind of lose sight of the fact that just because things have always been a certain way, it doesn't mean they can't be better... or worse. Kind of like hotel rooms...

No comments: