Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love...Hollywood Style

All I hear on Oprah, all I read in Self help books, all I listen to countless spiritual advisers repeat is "love is all there is" or "where there is God, there is love," etc. But, where is all this love they keep talking about. People continue cutting me off in the fast lane, racing to beat me to the only open lane at the grocery store, and Xing my car door with a key over a parking spot.
So, let's start showing some love, Hollywood. Doctors, give your patients an extra shot of botox or throw in an extra thigh of lipo. Stylists, how about a free eyebrow tinting to go with those new blond extensions? Say hi to the lady who makes your craft service table so delicious and offer the gaffer a bottle of Evian when the sweat pours from his big bald-eagle head.
Pack some extra dog biscuits for the other pooches attending Summer Camp in Malibu with your labradoodle and give your nanny a ride to the bus stop when the tape breaks on her shoe.
I mean anybody can go to Africa. And Idol Gives Back?...what a scam. So, eat your heart out Bono...Tinseltown can love too.

No comments: