Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Dream...

My dream last night involved being in a park/forest type area. There were tennis courts, swings, other things all around and trees surrounded the entire area. As I was walking along towards the edge of the park area, I noticed tractors and other heavy equipment at work. They were tearing down the trees and digging up the ground not even caring if people were there or not. I had to run a few times to avoid being hit by huge falling trees.
I think deep down I'm dealing with the things people do and what they say and how they go about their lives. I don't know if people really understand how their actions effect others sometimes. It just seems like people bulldoze past things without really taking a look at their surroundings and taking those extra few seconds to figure out a way to maybe lesson the impact.
It's funny because in my dream, there were people who were going about their day, unmoved by all that was falling down around them. I sometimes wish I could be more like that. I pretend to be sometimes, but it doesn't mean things don't still sting. I guess it's good because I care. Despite the fact that I'm weary sometimes, there's still a heart that hurts. I'm not completely checked out. I'm not completely dead inside.

No comments: