Monday, April 21, 2008

Dream #454

I had a dream my parents moved into a new house. There was no furniture anywhere and they were painting each of the rooms. I made the suggestion that one of the smaller rooms should start as a wheat color at the bottom of the walls and after a few feet, turn to a sky blue color to kind of match the look of the rolling Midwest plains. I don't know why, but I can't shake the image of fields of wheat blowing slightly in the wind as the sun shines down and that quiet rustle as the stalks touch one another. Something about it just makes sense, like the meaning of life is there somewhere in that picture in my head. There was a window in the room. One window, and it looked out on fields of wheat under a blow sky. The reality of what I wanted the room to represent.

No comments: