Thursday, January 10, 2008

Waffling

When someone takes the steps to do something for themselves, but the thing they are doing excites you as well, it's fun. But when that same person changes their mind, it's disappointing. I know it's not my life to lead, but I can't help but be a little sad when I was looking forward to a certain someone joining a tennis league I'm on and that same someone starts waffling on whether she's going to take the necessary steps to actually do it. I won't like her any less if she doesn't do it, but it leads me to wonder what's really going on inside her head. Is she scared? Nervous? Fearful? Busy? Over it? She said she doesn't want to go for the initial ranking because she hasn't played in a while,but I say why not. It's a couple hours out of a Saturday and tennis is one of those lifetime sports. And you only get better the more you play. Whatever she chooses, I'm here for her.

1 comment:

Lost Angeles said...

we can join a wii tennis league. no presh