Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Night's Dreams Starring BFH & B

I had a dream that A and me went with BFH and his girlfriend to go get a tattoo. She had a very specific one in mind and sat down in the chair as we watched the tattoo guy start. He started drawing lines that were roots around her wrist. She wanted a tree there. BFH warned us that it wouldn't be pretty and his girlfriend, M, started to squirm. A and I wanted the tattoo guy to stop but BFH assured us that she always responded to getting tattoos like this and it was no big deal. Anyway, she ended up fainting and the tattoo guy kept on creating a tree around her wrist. BFH stayed with her while A and me went to wait out in the lobby.
Then later, I dreamed I was visiting my sister. A lot of people were there, including B and NW from work. B got upset that it was so crowded and by a comment that mom made, so he left and walked in the snow to a bus stop. I ran out to follow him and waited in the cold and the snow with him until the bus came. Suddenly, there was a whole crowd at the bus stop and a yellow school bus pulled up. I charged to the front to make sure we would actually get on because I didn't want to spend more time waiting in the snow. I got on and the inside of the school bus was amazingly big and seated everyone with room left over. We were on our way and ended up at the mall, which thankfully wasn't that crowded.

No comments: