Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yellow Trans Am & More Terry

I had a dream last night that I bought a yellow Trans Am. I was just driving by and knew I had to have it. It was in great condition and the guy let me have it for $8000 just because he knew I wanted it so badly. It was dirty and so I got it washed and it came out looking like new. I ended up driving it to a record store in the city (it was a cinch to parallel park) and after I went inside, I realized I had forgot to put money in the meter. So I went out and found the parking enforcement lady at the car, but she was so impressed by it, she just said to put in some change.
In other news, my workout was once again rushed. I saw Terry and started darting from machine to machine again. In between sets I would tie my shoes over and over or stretch out for fear he might judge me for taking too long. While I was using the free weights, he came over to put all the weights in their right places and was only a few feet away from me when doing so. He said something to me, but I didn't hear him. I noticed he had trouble figuring out what weight went where. It seemed odd to me, since I'm constantly rearranging the misplaced weights all the time. And it led me to the same old question. Why can't people put weights back where they belong? And why did Terry have to talk to me in the first place, leading me to obsessively worry about him talking to me again?

No comments: