Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This World Is Way Too Big For You

Overly sensitive people get on my last nerve. It's like I have to watch every word that comes out of my mouth, every step I take has to be delicately lifted and placed as to not throw off their mood or their fragile way of being in the world. I am tired of the smallest sentence being taken completely out of context or read into way too much. Sometimes, things said and/or done are merely what is written on the page...nothing more or less. Just because YOU take everything personally and think everyone and everything is out to get you, does not mean they actually are. But, do as you wish. Continue to close off the world and the people in the world one by one...until it is just you left alone in a tiny box - Just as you would want it to be.

No comments: