Friday, November 14, 2008

Fryday

I'm so glad it's the weekend. Lately I feel like I can't catch my breath. The days drag and flash at the same time. I think the air at work is filled with anticipation: there are so many changes coming soon, but it's not like we can focus on them or prepare because there's other things to be doing. A and I went out for pizza this afternoon and we stopped by my apartment on the way back to work. It was so hard getting motivated to get back to work. The cats were walking around, Oprah was on TV, there were a bunch of things that needed picking up. I just feel really distracted lately, like there are too many things bouncing around in my head and it's manic. Sometimes when I talk lately, it's an effort to get the words out. I'm trying to live in the present, but it feels like there's no end in sight. I'm in a box. It's a box that I made and I'm not stuck there, but it's where I've chosen to be and I guess I have to just stay here until it's time to get out.

No comments: