Monday, November 17, 2008

Making Sense

Today when I arrived at work, the clock outside the bathrooms was stuck on 7:00. The little hands were clicking and trying to move, but it was just stuck. It made sense.
Before leaving the apartment this morning, I was dragging and not wanting to go. I got up fine, although groggy, but there were other factors. My hair was a mess, and I couldn't bring myself to wet it and comb it. The thought of even doing it was overwhelming. Then there were my clothes. I looked through my closet and couldn't find anything I wanted to wear. I finally just grabbed something and put it on, which I ended up changing the moment before I left. My body felt disproportional in everything. I stumbled into work forgetting my key card for the door and my gym card. I guess it's was just one of those mornings.
I just passed by the clock outside the bathrooms. It's set to the right time and seems to be working fine now, although the front of the clock is cracked and broken. It makes sense.

No comments: