Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Headache

What if your super power was giving people headaches? What if the sound of your voice or what you said caused someone head pain? It wouldn't be a good thing unless you liked to torment people. I don't think anyone wants to be a headache for someone else. What are you supposed to do when you're trying your best but you still end up being that headache for someone else?
There are sometimes when I'm just plain annoying. I don't really try to be, but I do realize I am. It's a horrible feeling when I'm not really aware of it and someone points it out. It's like someone is stabbing me in the side. For some reason, I've always been the type of person who hates being a nuisance. I think part of my removal from the outside world is to avoid situations when I am a nuisance.
I guess I just need to allow myself to take up space and let others do what they will. It's not my intention to cause strife, but if others take offense at me just being me, then they can deal.

No comments: