Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I think I think about "Grey's Anatomy" too much, specifically Meredith Grey

I dreamed I was the nations #4 knee-cap surgery nurse. Whatever that means. I was in surgery and as the doctors were about to start operating I was wondering to myself "Did I really learn things in medical school or did I just study to pass the tests?" Of course, the hospital was Seattle Grace and Meredith Grey and Erik Sloan were the doctors. They were involved in a romance and seemed very happy, which might be due to the fact that Meredith had amnesia. For some reason, we were all going back to the same house together and drove in separate cars down a very slippery hillside road. I think the road was actually a half-pipe made of plastic. We left at different times and I ended up sliding down the road and there was a big accident. A huge semi-truck started sliding all around, bumping from one side of the road to the other and hitting cars along the way. While it was happening, I was thinking "There's nothing I can do. It either hits me or it doesn't." For whatever reason, I was lucky enough not to be hit and made it back to find Meredith under a blanket. On first look, I thought she was dead, but really she was just sleeping. There was snow all around and it was cold, so I wondered why she was sleeping outside but then noticed the house I had arrived at was burnt down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often thought about going to med school since grey's has begun LOL. i totallt hear you! New season starts soon though... In the meantime maybe this recap can hold you over-
http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571