Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Fucking Get It, you Ks

Now it's time for a little rant. Why the fuck can't people just take me at my damn word?
If I say I'm going to somewhere, I'll probably go unless I tell you otherwise. If I agree to cook something for you, I'll probably cook it for you unless I tell you otherwise. If I say the work is going to be done on time, the work is probably going to get done on time unless I tell you otherwise. And if I say no, I probably mean no unless I indicate otherwise.
I rarely need reminders, my memory is pretty good.
I rarely need continual questioning, if I change my mind, I'll tell you.
If there's one thing I'm sure of about my fickle personality, it's that I'm reliable. I'm someone you can count on when it all comes down to it, for better and worse. I'm pretty obvious with my emotions. I've been told recently several times that I'm a bad liar, so why would lie if it's so obvious?
I'm wondering if it's something I'm projecting. But just because I try to be laid back and jovial doesn't mean I'm a complete wastoid slacker. Maybe something I'm not aware of is causing people to question me at every move. In that case, I'm open to hearing what it is and what I need to do to change it. Maybe I'm just so closed off to the idea that I could be viewed of as unreliable. Maybe I need to be constantly questioned and reminded and am really am a big mess who needs to be micromanaged. If that is the case, I apologize.

No comments: