Friday, August 29, 2008

James Franco & a Broken Bottle

Dream-Part the Firste
I was walking down a street and noticed a house that looked on the outside to be in shambles. It was for sale, so I decided to take a closer look and once I got up to it, it was amazing. It had an incredible view of the ocean and was a loft type house with tons of open space and cement floors. The outside was brick and it was kind of like a beach house that hadn't been taken care of. To the right of the structure was an amphitheater that overlooked the water. On the benches, people were sitting around filling out applications. It ended up that the house was owned by James Franco, and he wanted to sell it because too many people knew the location (I don't know if I read this somewhere or it was information from a previous dream). I remember thinking "Maybe he'll take pity on me and even though I can only qualify for a loan of $120,000."
Dream-Part the Seconde
I was on the couch. My mom offered me a drink of whiskey and I was too lazy to sit up, so my sister handed it to me and as I reached out for it and the glass fell and shattered on the floor. My sister and I both went to clean it up and among the glass shards was a single earring.
I know where part of this dream came from. As I was crossing Sepulveda Blvd. at Oxnard yesterday, I looked down at the curb and saw a broken bottle. I remember thinking "That's symbolic of something." So, I'm sure it was symbolic, but it became a symbol of a symbol in my dream. Broken glass, it's pieces shattered and shining in the sun.

No comments: