Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Only connect."

I had a dream that one of my co-workers died. Seeing the person in question is kind of weird. I wonder how much life would change without that person in it. It's weird that you can talk with people and not really connect and they can disappear and not really leave a trace on me. I mean, they're there somewhere, but no where distinct. I guess that's a good sign having people in my life that I think about even when we're not around each other.
I think that's why it's okay to detach from people. If it's meant to be, they'll always be there. Someone who makes an impression on me is pretty much a part of my thought process and that's why I can not see someone for a while and be fine once I do see them. For better or worse, the people who matter leave an impression, whether I realize it at the time or not.

No comments: