Thursday, October 2, 2008

George Foreman

I've had a George Foreman grill for a while. My mom got it for me. I like it but it's big and a little hard to clean, so I don't use it as often as I'd like to. On the other hand, B has a mini-George Foreman grill. He almost gave it away when we moved in together, but something made me tell him to keep it. I'm so glad I did, even though I always forget it about it. I should do better to remember it more often. Today I made a sandwich in it. Two sandwiches actually. They were AMAZING. One was turkey and swiss, one was turkey and cheddar. No condiments, nothing extra. Just melted cheese and meat. The George Foreman turned my sandwiches into flavor sensations. I've made grill cheese in the grill before and they turn out amazing and don't require the two pounds of butter I usually use when I make them on the stove. Maybe it's the hot, melted cheese. Maybe the bread changes when it gets warm.
I don't know, I just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great, keep us posted