Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jump Start

I don't know where she is. She's out there. She waits for AAA. It's overcast and breezy outside. I guess it's better that than the boiling heat of the last few days.
I wonder what she feels like. Does she feel stuck? Trapped? I doubt it. She's probably gabbing away on her phone, texting away to her friends about her random situation.
Of all the days for it to happen... why today? In my mind it's symbolic of something. Every moment in your life represents your life as a whole. She was just talking about buying vitamins.
Is she run down? Is the world telling her she needs some source of energy? She was smelling toast and then said the smell was like burning wires. It's all about electricity and energy. She was struggling to push through earlier. Not that she couldn't do it, she just didn't want to for some reason.
Her hair is lighter, but her load must be heavier. Is there some weight that's slowing her down, zapping her of her strength? I'm not sure what's going on, but if there's a blackout, I hope she figures out a way to turn the lights back on.

No comments: