Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Only My Brain Can Comprehend the Answer

I hate it when a person thinks I'm giving them attitude when I'm not. And then they give me attitude and then I end up actually giving them attitude. I realize I'm in the wrong by giving it back, but it ends up being a knee-jerk reaction.
But most of all _ ____ _o_. You're a hypocrite. You're unstable. Maybe if you would have spent more than _n ___r a_ w___ ____y, you might have known what was going on before you decided to spread your u_____re and ____tic knowledge around in the wrong directions. But I wish you awareness. I wish you love. I wish you stability. I wish you calmness. I wish you what you wish yourself. I wish that you slow down and start to think about how your attitude can affect the other people around you.
Think.

No comments: