Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ten-ice

I want to retire and spend the rest of my days taking ice skating lessons and tennis lessons and traveling. The days are dragging on lately. I'm just lucky I have something that's worth coming home to. Looking back, I would have never pictured myself in the situation I'm in. A little over a year ago, I was still working at night and had no direction. Currently, I still don't have a direction but (oddly) I think I'm going somewhere. I don't know why I'm going where I'm going, but I'm going there. I feel like once again, things in my life are just happening and I'm along for the ride. I think for the time being, I just need to go with the flow and let things happen. I want life to be like a blade on the ice just gliding along, like the effortless of a smooth forehand hitting winner.

No comments: