Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tick Tock

Another weekend almost gone. I didn't really get that much accomplished. Tennis is over. It's weird now that it's the first weekend without it in a while. It's always my way to cheat and make it seem like I've actually done something when I only really just played two sets of tennis in two days. I guess I need to find other things to do, especially because the season ended on such a flat note. There are tournaments coming up, but I can't say I'm really excited about them. I would have never thought to play them on my own, but B wanted to and since he seems to spend his free time trying to do things for me, I figured it was the least I could do. I just can't deal with going anywhere near anything resembling pressure.
I'm thinking about going to see a movie, but it seems like the last few weeks, I've been saying I've been wanting to see movies and ended up not seeing them. I don't know if it's all the action at work that's tiring me out or just lethargy or what, but I feel so out of it.
Ugh. The more I think about it, the more I just want to call it a night and go to bed.

No comments: