Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dream Come True

The dream was actually a premonition. I thought I was safe in my house. I thought I knew what was coming. I didn't know there were sinister forces at work all around me. I didn't know that someone I trusted would try to stab me and wound me and take me down with ruthless plotting and things left unsaid.
I guess there's nothing I can do about but try to defend myself. I can carry on and try to do my best while other do whatever it is the do when I'm not looking. You can't control anyone but yourself and your reactions to other people.
I guess I'll try to stay strong.
Like Roger Federer in his defeat of Novak Djokovic.
He was down, but he kept fighting and came back victorious in the US Open Semifinal. Hopefully Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal can do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry A, it's about B