Monday, September 8, 2008

Intuition

Sometimes I sense things about people. Usually these things are right. It's not judging character. In fact, when someone says "I'm a good judge of character," I usually roll my eyes. It's something deeper than that. It's about knowing someone's intention. Day after day we say things, do things and create a personality that the world sees. But there's a lot more going on underneath. There's always words unspoken, things left undone. People can say whatever they want to, but sometimes what's really going on comes blaring out. I can't really explain it and I don't know why I'm writing about it. When I try to explain this to people, they usually think I'm delusional and making things up, but I've found that even though sometimes it might take months, things end up panning out.
There's a few things going on right now that make me think there's more going on than what people are saying or doing. I guess I'll have to see how they turn out.

No comments: