Monday, September 15, 2008

One Palin-inspired dream, one not

In my first dream, I was swimming in the ocean with my niece and nephew. We went out pretty far and the tide came in. It got really deep and we had to swim to a sandbar because getting back to shore was too difficult. We were in this cave-type place for a while and wondering what to do when a helicopter picked us up.
In my next dream, I was in a forest-type area covered in snow. I went walking around and was chased by wolves. I had to climb up a swing-set for safety, but the wolves were trying to climb us as well. I had my phone in my pocket and was able to call my dad who came and shot the wolves.
Both dreams seemed to involve troublesome situations, but I never felt out of control. I always felt there was a way out and never was completely freaked out. I guess I should live my life more like I dream: things in control, figuring out solutions.

No comments: