Saturday, September 6, 2008

Violence!

I dreamed I was with A, who was meeting someone to pick up her dog. We arrived at a park and got out of the car to get her dog, but she didn't put the car in park and it started rolling. There was a cop nearby, so A motioned for me to get in the car and drive off, which I did. I ended up driving to a house where my cousins were staying and was there for a while when a crazy man broke into the house with knife in one hand and scissors in the other. He was going to attack us and I grabbed a blanket to distract him and wrap around his hands as he came after me. He ended up stabbing me in my arm and hand, but I got the items out of his hands and got him to the ground and tied him up. We called the police, but they never came and after a few hours, he wiggled loose and ran to an upstairs outside area that lead to a busy street. I couldn't find him and was worried that the cats would get out, so I had to go back.

No comments: