Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Will Not Be Dead Again

Last night's dream involved Laurence Fishburne as a serial killer in my grandmother's house. My cats were involved too. I remember worrying more about them getting hurt than myself. Luckily, my grandmother's house is filled with stuff. She's a hoarder and has rooms full of drapes, sheets, towels, napkins, blankets, toasters, strange blouses, polyester pants and a lot of other things as well. I was able to avoid Laurence by running behind mountains of junk and then shoving them at him. It was all horrible and he was doing that thing that killers do where they like to slowly stalk you before they kill you, so I had all this dread about him coming out of nowhere after me and my cats. After a while, I realized the door was open and I could just run down the street. I did. The ground was wet and I ran and ran, but realized the cats weren't with me and had to go back.

No comments: